Cereal Lovers Gift Goody Bags
Spreading kindness is a way of life and these Cereal Lovers Gift Goody Bags make it easy peasy. First of all, the GIANT sized cereal is brilliant. Second, it only takes adding a super cute gift tag and BAM – goody bag complete. Of course I like to add a little extra to make them over-the-top special so I am excited to share how to use a few of my favorite Therm-O-Web products to create these sweet snacks for cereal lovers. This post is sponsored by Therm-O-Web but the ideas and opinions are my own.
I got out my watercolor paints and created this adorable set of gift tags for you! You could, of course, doodle or paint your own too!
To make these, you will need the following things!
- Therm-O-Web 3D Zots
- Deco-Foil and Adhesive
- Printable printed on card stock
- Colored Card Stock
- Hole Punch
- Ribbon or Twine
Directions to Make Cereal Tags
- Cut out the tags. Cut the words and the images apart.
- Apply some foil to the tags to make them sparkle and shine using Deco-Foil in whatever colors you love best. This step take a while because the adhesive has to dry to plan ahead! This is what the adhesive looks like when it is ready for the foil.
- Stick the cutouts to colored card stock to make tags. These can be rectangle or any creative shape you like.
- Hole punch the tag AND the cereals then tie the tags to the bags.
If you really want to get crazy, add the cereal to a larger bag with other goodies and go ALL OUT!
Kindness matters. This blog is FULL of kindness projects. If you want more tags for gifties, check these out!