Happy Mail Gift Tags
I am a huge fan of goodies in the mailbox so love these happy mail gift tags that I made to share with all of you. Additionally, I am also a huge supporter of the USPS! I love love love my postal peoples. They work as a stand alone note AND work even better when paired up with goodies.
Let’s take a look at the printable happy mail gift tags that you can print for free and way to use them to spread tons of kindness.
The printable is FREE. You can download it and cut the different designs apart.
I recommend printing it on card stuck but paper works too. If you print it on card stock, you can actually send them as post cards! WIN WIN WIN!
5 Ways to Use The Happy Mail Gift Tags
The first tag I want to share is the popcorn tag. I LOVE popcorn and how it makes me think about movie nights, theater visits, amusement parks and fairs. This would be GREAT with microwave popcorn and maybe even a movie or a movie gift card.
This one is my favorite. It could go with ANY creative tool or supply. It is shown here with Chunkies. They are the most amazing paint sticks for making posters and all the things. You can check out my Harry Potter poster I made with them HERE.
I love this one second best because I love to share my books. This book was awesome. You can get it on Amazon HERE.
Okay now who wouldn’t love to get coffee in the mail with this super fun little message? If you want to send this tag in a flat envelope, you could use Starbucks Via Instant coffee packs.
Next, For those of you who are tea drinkers, this might be a better one for you. If you want to buy a bunch of these tea bags, you can grab the assortment on Amazon Prime HERE.
More Ways to Use The Happy Mail Gift Tags
Additionally, flower seeds are always a good idea. They can be planted in pots or in a garden. The seeds in the photo are actually hummingbird plant seeds from my dad’s garden. At the end of the summer they fall and he collects them for me. You can get them HERE.
Next; Cupcakes, sprinkles and baking supplies are sure to brighten the day of whoever gets this package. Use this tag to add to any of these fun things. This GIANT tub of sprinkles can be separated into baggies and put into LOTS of happy mail.
OTHER IDEAS for Happy Mail Gift Tags
Another seed idea is to put this adorable tag with grass seed. Grass seed grows GREAT indoors in just about any container. It is so fun to grow it on a container with a face because it looks like hair.
Even More Printable Tags
The gift tags can be printed and used in lots of fun ways.
- Tie on to goody bags.
- Cut apart and use to make cards.
- Cut out the watercolor designs and use on other crafts.
- Tie them all together and make a garland.
Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Have Fun Creating Happy Mail Galore,