Free Harry Potter Printables
I am happy to share loads of magical fun with these free Harry Potter printables – all rounded up here in one place for you! These are all printables that I designed and are scattered around the blog in lots of places and with loads of other magical Harry Potter craft projects. Furthermore, there are recipes and party ideas in lots of posts so be sure to spend a little time looking around.
- Wizard Cards
- Sorting Hat Word Search and Great Hall Coloring
- House Letter Patterns
- Harry Potter Coloring Sheet
- Harry Potter Word Search Puzzle
- Harry Potter Crossword Puzzle
- Luna Lovegood Paper Doll
- Herbology Crossword Puzzle
- Dragon Word Search Puzzle
- Wand Word Search
- Wizarding World Coloring
- Word for Potion Bottles and Crafts
- Chocolate Frog Word Search Puzzle
- Harry Potter Glasses Pattern for Goody Bag
DIY Harry Potter Goody Bag
This DIY Harry Potter Goody Bag is perfect for a party or for dropping off the porch of a wizard loving friend. Fill it with some of your favorite free Hogwarts printables from above and other magical goodies like candy, popcorn, markers and well… well really anything. There are two great reasons to make this. Firstly, it is fun. Secondly, it is even more fun to give away.
To make the bag, you will need a few things.
- Kraft Bag (Any Size)
- Kunin Basic Felt (Black, Gold (Yellow), Burgundy(Red))
- Pattern (FREE to Download Here)
- Cut the pieces from the pattern out with felt.
- Glue the pieces to the kraft bag.
- Fill it with goodies and deliver to a friend.
What’s more fun that working on fun puzzles and games than doing it with your favorite doll. Grace makes a great Hermione Grainger.
Here are three picture steps to make this fun costume using Kunin felt. The scarf is easy peasy. Be sure to use fabric glue.
The cloak requires sewing for the arms. Sew two tubes (4 inches by 6 inches) then stick them through cut holes of a cloak and glue them in place.
Add a little bag too. Hermione’s bag has EVERYTHING in it!
Additionally, if you are a true Harry Potter fan and are looking for more diy, craft and wizarding world project — then you simply must go check out this post where I have rounded up FIFTY of my favorites. Lots of them are mine but many are projects created by my blogger friends. Who knows, you might just hop around and find some new and amazing inspiration from one of my buddies. Go check out the many ideas.
Happy All Things Magical!