Get ready to be inspired to make all the magical things you could ever dream up!
Harry Potter and the entire wizarding world continuously fills me with magical inspiration. This is a collection of so many amazing Proven Best Potter Crafts for super fans and those who just love to make things alike! There is a project here for everyone — from simply coloring to working with wood. Whether your craft is sewing, painting, clay, baking, or other — I bet you can find something to create in this blog post!
Awesome Harry Potter Crafts and Free Printables!
- 15 Minute DIY Harry Potter Wizard Wands from Beth at Creatively Beth
- Dark Mark Earrings from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Harry Potter Painted Rocks to Spread Magic from Laura at Me and My INKlings
- Free Printable Harry Potter House Crest Bookmarks from Liz at Liz on Call
- DIY Hedwig Owl Plush Stuffie from Debra at Debra Quartermain Designs
- How to Make a Harry Potter Inspired Coffee Sign from Blanca at Creativities Galore
- Free Harry Potter Color by Number Printables from Heather at Homemade Heather
- Harry Potter Free Printable Potion Labels from Laura at Me and My INKlings
- DIY Cornish Pixie Jars with Printable Tags from Beth at Creatively Beth
- Stenciled Muggle Quote from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Free Harry Potter Diagon Alley Printables from Laura at Me and My INKlings
- DIY Resin Hogwarts House Coaster Set from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Hogwarts House Ties Felt Bookmarks from Beth at Creatively Beth
- Harry Potter Wizarding World Treats SVG from Shani at Sunshine and Munchkins
- Free Printable Harry Potter Luggage Tag from Justin at Little Dove
- How to Make Harry Potter Wands from Katie at the Crafty Blog Stalker
- Quick and Easy Harry Potter Scarf Pattern from Smitha at Smiling Colors
- Polymer Clay Mandrakes from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Harry Potter Room of Requirement SVG from Laura at Me and My INKlings
- Four Free Printable Harry Potter Quotes from Beth at Creatively Beth
Laura of Me and My INKlings is sharing a Room of Requirement Sign. Located in Hogwarts Castle, it’s a room that can only be discovered by someone who is in need. Free SVG File included in tutorial.
Let Harry, Ron, and Hermione hold your place with a Magnetic Set of Bookmarks created by Laura of Laura’s Crafty Life. Click through to discover how to make them.
Show your Hogwarts House Colors with a colorful set of Harry Potter DIY Scrunchies. The full step-by-step tutorial can be found over at Smitha’s site, Smiling Colors.
Shani of Sunshine and Munchkins has created a Free Printable Patronus Fortune Teller. Let this game help you discover what your charm is based upon your happiest memories.
Download, print, and color Harry Potter Movie Night Printables featuring Hogsmeade Tickets and Gringott’s Coins that the kiddos can earn, then redeem. Designed by the clever Justine of Little Dove.
Erica from 5 Little Monsters always keeps us in stitches (LOL!) with her fabulous creations. Free this adorable Crocheted House Elf Dobby by gifting him a piece of clothing. Click through for the complete pattern.
Always remember that the Wand Chooses the Wizard with this cute Harry Potter Mug created by Chelly of We Can Make That. Get the Free SVG file on her website.
No Harry Potter birthday party is complete without a DIY Flying Broom photo booth prop. You will never guess what Debra from Debra Quartermain Designs has made this one out of!
Beth of Creatively Beth is always on the lookout for cute Dollar Tree crafts, including these magical Harry Potter Flying Keys. Easy to create with the free printable wing pattern sheet.
These yummy Chocolate Frog Earrings look good enough to eat, but don’t because they are made out of resin. Lindsay from Artsy Fartsy Mama has the complete tutorial over on her blog.
AND HERE are MORE!
Catch a few mischievous Cornish Pixies in Jars to help Professor Glideroy Lockhart. Make sure to label them with the Free Printable Tags designed by Beth of Creatively Beth. Remember to not let Pixies loose in a classroom, they are devilishly tricky blighters.
Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama is super talented with polymer clay. She sculpted these adorably wicked Harry Potter Cornish Pixies and will show you how with her step-by-step tutorial. Love those iridescent wings!
Give the Master of Death symbol a feminine touch with a Floral Deathly Hallows free cut file, created by Liz of Liz on Call. The Cloak of Invisibility, Resurrection Stone, and Elder Wand combine as a symbol to true believers who quest to find the Hallows.
Always creating halfway homemade goodies, Laura from Me and My INKlings is sharing a Bowtruckle Bread with Free Bakery Printable. Fantastic Beasts’ Jacob Kowalski would be proud to serve these delicious treats at his bakery!
Blanca from Creativities Galore has created Harry Potter Favor Bags that are perfect for any wizard inspired party. Fill with magical goodies and gift to that special boy or girl.
Head over to The Girl Creative to download Diana’s free printable Harry Potter Word Search. A fun activity to complete after reading the books or watching the movies. A fun (and sneaky) way to work on vocabulary with the kiddos.
Candice of She’s Crafty Crafty is sharing a free cut file to create your very own Harry Potter Fund Jar. Savings is an important lesson for the kiddos. What will your fund be for – books, movies, or a trip?
One of the most important words in Harry Potter is captured in this DIY Always Hat that Michelle of Michelle’s Party Plan-It created with her Cricut cutting machine. ‘Always’ tells Dumbledore that everything Snape had done and will do is in the name of his love for Lily Potter.
For a complete reference guide, Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings is sharing a Free Printable Harry Potter Spells List which is a must for any wizard! Click through to see how she made the coordinating magical Wand Pencils.
Jenny from Jenny’s Crayon Collection is sharing Tips for Adult Coloring with a Harry Potter Book. This fabulous quote that Queenie said to Jacob in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is perfect in a rainbow of colors.
TWENTY MORE of the BEST Magical Harry Potter Crafts
- Wizarding Spell Shirts by 5 Little Monsters
- Fun Harry Potter Wordsearch from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Harry Potter Doodles from Amy Latta Creations
- DIY Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Wreath from Sisters What
- Scarf Pattern for Harry Potter by Smitha Katti
- Hogwarts Banner from Laura’s Crafty Life
- Harry Potter Glasses from Ginger Snap Crafts
- Owl Craft from Jenny’s Crayon Collection
- Potions Master SVG Files from Anita Scroggins
- Hogwarts Wreath from Crafting Cheerfully
- House Shirts for Hogwarts by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pond Slime by Michelle’s Party Plan-Its
- Glasses Sign for Harry Potter by Creativities Galore
- Heat Foiled Card by Doodlecraft Blog
- Mischief Managed Toddler Tee by Little Dove Blog
- Meet Me at Hogwarts CUT File by Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Felt Harry Potter Accessories by Debra Quartermain
- Luna Lovegood Earrings by Simply Made Fun
- Slytherin Shot Recipe by Homemade Heather
- Harry Potter Doodle SVG Files by Poofy Cheeks
EVEN MORE of the Best Wizarding Potter Crafts!!!
This magical washers game is over on our YouTube channel featuring Wagner’s FLEXiO 4300 paint sprayer! This is a great Harry Potter Crafts for Kids game to play!
FOUR NEW Wizard Projects
For this edition of Creative Crafts, these are my four new Harry Potter Projects!
FOUR Awesome Projects by Artsy Fartsy Mama
This round of Creative Crafts would not have been nearly as stellar without these four amazing DIYs from Lindsay! She has been a wonderful guest host and we simply LOVE her. These are all great Harry Potter Crafts for Kids.
Four Harry Potter Crafts for Kids from Creatively Beth
Beth was out guest host for the last round of Creative Crafts (Recycle Edition) but jumped right in and did FOUR projects this time too. She’s amazing.
- Felt Bookmark with Printable Pattern
- Printable Quotes from Harry Potter
- Book of Monsters Craft
- Butterbeer Rice Krispy Treats
- Crocheted Hedwig
- Wizard Wands
- Luna Lovegood Tee
- Snowglobe Cards Printable
- Felt Harry Potter Crafts
- Wands and Capes
- Potter Planter
- Accio Coffee Cut File Projects
- Deathly Hallows Wreath
- 3D Printer Harry Potter Key Ring
- Printable Spells
- Weasley is King Tee
- Laser Cut Wooden Harry Potter Bookmark
- Pin the Scar on the Wizard Game
- How to Make a Mandrake
- Free Printable Activity Pack
- Potter Peg Dolls
- Hogwarts House Garland
- Chocolate Frogs with Free Wizard Card Printable
- Luna Lovegood Paper Doll Printable Activity
- Wizard and Friends Pillows
- FREE Harry Potter House Printable Bookmarks
- Excavating Dragon Eggs
- Hogwarts House Inspired Pom-Pom Bookmarks
- Free Printable Harry Potter Bookmarks
- Luna Lovegood Spectre Specs Sleep Mask
- Fantastic Beasts and How to Make Them
- Homemade Recipe for Butterbeer
- Harry Potter FUNKO Pop Display
- Harry Potter and Friends Kindness Rocks for Spreading Magic
- FREE Printable Fantastic Beasts Bookmarks
- Hogwarts Muggle T-Shirt with Free Cut File
- FREE Coloring Sheet
- Planner Charm
- Magnetic Bookmarks
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties. They make great Harry Potter crafts for kids.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Sharing is Caring! Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
I would really love to hear what you think about this stencil making idea! If you try it out, I would sure like to see it! Share on Instagram, Facebook, or leave a comment/photo on the project pin on Pinterest! #LauraKellyDesigns
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, it is no extra cost to you but supports me and my small business.
Hope you are magically inspired!