Girl Scout Cookie Sales FREE Printable Tools
Use this free Girl Scout Cookie Sales Printable and have a successful season with these sales tools.
These are some of the things my troops have done to create successful sales seasons. It all starts in the goal setting and planning stages and gets executed during the selling season. I hope these tools are things that you can use with your girls! If you browse my blog, you might just find all kinds of fun ideas for ways to support your troop and your girls including STEM workshops, booth decorating ideas and crafts galore!
Free Girl Scout Cookie Sales Printable:
These Girl Scout Cookie Sales FREE Printable Tools are for you! These are all free for your use. Feel free to make copies and share with other leaders too. They are ideas and might just get you to think of some other thing that could be done. I would love for you to share comments with other ideas!
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
This post might be helpful too.
Too busy to print this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this post to your favorite board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
More tips for Girl Scout projects:
- The simple ideas can be taught by older girls to younger girls.
- Group projects are great for building friendship and connection.
- Try to incorporate Girl Scout cookies in fun new ways!
- Service projects are more fun with a personalized craft or two.
Gosh, who doesn’t love Girl Scout Cookies?! Girl Scout Cookie sales are a the perfect way to support a girl’s dreams and the entire troop and community. We love out local Girl Scouts of Colorado.
If you love this Girl Scout printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest! Cheers to a great cookie season, this year and every year!