HARRY POTTER PRINTABLE POTION BOTTLE LABELS
These Harry Potter Potions make fabulous decorations for any Harry Potter themed party or room as well as a Halloween decoration. Print these Free Harry Potter Printable Potion Bottle Labels then use them to create your own collection of magical potion bottles.
Where do I get bottle for potions?
I found these three bottles at the local craft store. They often have lots of different styles and sizes to choose from. They can also be found at the Dollar store. If you are shopping on Amazon, here are a few good ones too.
What do I need to make HARRY POTTER PRINTABLE POTION BOTTLE LABELS?
Here is a supply list for making potion jars.
- FREE Labels Printed on Paper (FREE Download)
- Decou-Page from DecoArt
- Black Marker
- Bottles with Cork Tops
- Hogwarts Wax Seal
- Envelope Seal Wax
Directions for Making the Harry Potter Potions Jars
Turn the words into labels by adding detailed borders around them with a black marker.
Cut out the labels. Color the labels if desired.
You could also use ink or markers on the edges to make them look old.
Adhere them to the glass jars with Decou-Page. To do this, simple paint the backs of the labels then press to the jar and hold until they stick. Press out any bubbles. Next, paint a layer of the Decou-Page over the tops and let dry completely.
Use the wax and wax seal to add a touch of Hogwarts magic to the tops of the corks.
The Harry Potter Magical Potion Bottles are not only really fun for party decorating but also for doing together as a Harry Potter Party Craft.
What do the Potions in Harry Potter work for?
There are eight potion names in the free printable to make labels. Here is what they do!
Polyjuice Potion is a potion that allowed the drinker to assume the form of someone else! It is complicated to make and takes a lot of practice.
Skele Gro is a dreadful-tasting potion which restored bones!
Wolfsbane is a complex potion that relieves, but doesn’t cure the symptoms of werewolfry.
Pepper-Up potion is used to cure colds and to warm the recipient up. Drinking it can cause steam to come out of your ears!
Felix Felicis is a potion that makes the drinker lucky for a period of time so that everything they attempt would be successful. It is also known as liquid luck.
Amortentia is a potion that makes you fall in love! It is the most powerful love potion in the whole wide world.
The Confusing Concoction causes confusion to whoever drinks it.
MORE HARRY POTTER PRINTABLE CRAFTS
My Creative Crafts team has been busy making fun printables for you too! Check these out. Beth from Creatively Beth designed this adorable owl bookmarks that you can download and color.
Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Enter to win Harry Potter LEGOS!!!
Cheers to All Things Harry Potter!