Let’s make a darling little felt rainbow cloud. It is a great way to brighten the day for the maker and whoever they decide to give it to. I LOVE it tied to a gift. I am excited to share this super quick and easy project made with felt because I am a felt enthusiast. The little felt rainbow cloud can be made up in a whip and is easy enough for crafty beginners. This craft is perfect for a kid workshop or party craft.
You will need a few supplies.
- Kunin Group Premium Felt (White)
- Buttons (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple)
- Poly-Fil Stuffing
Let’s Make a Felt Rainbow Cloud!
- Start by drawing a little cloud pattern (6 inches wide by 4 inches tall – ISH) then cut two of them out of white felt.
- Sew buttons in the rainbow colors on one of the clouds then stitch the two cloud pieces together (inserting a ribbon if you want a hanger). Leave a little opening to fill the cloud.
- Stuff the cloud with Poly-Fil and sew it closed
If you like this craft, you might like the rainbow cloud felt S.W.A.P.S. over on the Kunin Blog too.
Rainbows stand for so many great things. These are some of my favorite things that rainbows mean.
- Rainbow are a sign of inclusion and love.
- Seeing a rainbow is a sign of hope, like the rainbow after a storm.
- Leprechauns find gold at the end of the rainbow which means they symbolize magic.
- God put a rainbow in the sky after the flood symbolizing his promise to never again destroy the earth.
Cheers to Rainbows and Making the World a Brighter Place.