Use this free pumpkin patch word search printable to create some season fun at home or at school.
Free printable word search puzzles are a great way to create excitement around a specific season, holiday or road trip. Going to the pumpkin patch is so much fun. This would be a great activity to do once arriving home as a way to open up conversation about the things that you did together – either as a family or a class.
Free Printable Pumpkin Patch Word Search
The puzzle is, of course, free to download. You can grab it later in this post. There are a couple of different ways to mark the words once you find them. One way is to use a crayon or highlighter marker.
Another fun way is to use different colored markers to circle the words.
Use the words in the puzzle to create extra learning possibilities. Here are a few ideas:
- Add the word search puzzle to autumn snacks to create darling gifties for students or friends.
- Put the words in alphabetical order.
- Choose 3-5 words and put them together into a sentence.
- Create a story using as many of the words as possible.
Free Pumpkin Patch Word Search
This fun printable is free to download for personal use only.
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks. This pumpkin patch word search puzzle would be fun to get in the mail.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
MORE AUTUMN Printables
This watercolor pumpkin tag printable is one of my favorites. It is free to download too and makes the perfect add-on to all the autumn gifts – even pumpkins from the patch.
There are LOADS of fun printables that you can get to through this round-up of fall ideas too.
Sharing is Caring! Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
I would really love to hear what you think about this fun word search! If you try it out, I would sure like to see it! Share on Instagram, Facebook, or leave a comment/photo on the project pin on Pinterest! #LauraKellyDesigns
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, it is no extra cost to you but supports me and my small business.