Unicorn Candy Bark with Printable Tag
This is such an adorable and super fun sweet treat to make. It is awesome because it is SO easy. The printable tag is free to download and the ingredients for the unicorn bark are available at the grocery store. It is so easy and so fun. This is a really fun treat to make on the go too if you have a portable burner. I love it for classroom cooking and Girl Scout meeting fun. Make some unicorn candy bark and add an adorable gift tag to spread some magic, kindness and joy.
Ingredients and Supply List
This recipe doesn’t really require much. While we did it by melting the candy in a pan, it could also be melted in one of the cute little melting pots like the new one from Wilton.
- Melting White Candy (Wilton is my go to brand every time!)
- Sprinkles – I love rainbow colored jimmies for this but any sprinkle mix would be awesome.
- Pan to melt candy
- Spatula for spreading candy
- Burner (I LOVE this portable one!
Directions to Make Unicorn Candy Bark
- Melt the candy and spread onto parchment paper.
- Scatter sprinkles over the melted candy.
- Chill until hardened.
- Break Candy Bark apart in to bite size pieces.
Free Printable Gift Tag
Download the free printable gift tag if you want to give your candy unicorn bark as a magical kindness gift to a friend. The tag is great to add to these darling pieces of candy and to anything magical really.
Chloe filmed the entire process and it’s over on the YouTube channel. She is my fairy goddaughter and so much fun. She has loved baking with me since she was really little. I am so proud of her and all of her baking and hospitality accomplishments.
Watch the video here!
More Unicorn and Rainbow Dessert Ideas
There are so many awesome ways to celebrate with sweet treats using the unicorn and rainbow magical themes. Here are some of my favorites that are all tried and true in this house. They are all here on the blog with recipes, tips and tricks.
Unicorn Candy Bark – Super easy and so adorable too. This has a free printable tag.
Rainbow Layered Cake – Get all the tips and tricks to successfully bake a rainbow cake.
Rainbow Cake Stacks – This has a super fun free printable too.
Unicorn with Hidden Sprinkles Cupcakes – Sprinkles in the hidden cavity make these cupcakes full of surprises.
Rainbow Shaped Cookies – This is an easy peasy recipe for last minute baking.
Sugar Sprinkle Drop Cookies – I LOVE this as a super last minute go-to recipe for all the things.
Seven Great Reasons to Bake
For me baking is a great way to express myself. I believe that it is a form of creativity. I am excited to share my TOP seven reasons to bake with you. Know that baking doesn’t need to be “from scratch” to count. It always counts even when it is only halfway homemade.
- Baking is like meditation. I find going through the steps of making a recipe to very calming and relaxing.
- Also, Baking stirs the senses, literally and figuratively.
- When I bake cookies, cakes, pies and treats; I find myself feeling creative and happy in my heart.
- Sometimes my kids bake with me and it creates a great time to bond and connect.
- Homemade treats make great gifts.
- Using recipes passed down from generations creates a magical connection to family.
- Honestly, baking boosts my morale. It is just plain good for the spirit.
Be sure to share this post for unicorn candy bark and pin it for later. It is full of so many SWEET ideas.
Yay for all things unicorn, magical and kind!