Love Bug Valentine Word Search Printable
This Love Bug Valentine Word Search Printable is the perfect little puzzle to add to your festivities. Whether you print it to use during a classroom party or to send in the mail, it is sure to be a fun time. I love fun printables for the holidays because they add that extra touch of celebration that often creates connection.
This adorable puzzle is actually part of a larger printable collection of TWENTY FOUR pages of activities that are also here on the blog for you.
If you think the paper tube love bugs are adorable, here is a link to the tutorial so you can make them too.
MORE FREE PRINTABLES including another Valentine Word Search Puzzle
I am thrilled to share a few other Valentine Printables that are FREE on my Creative Crafts teammates’ blogs.
Over on Makeable Crafts, Meg is sharing not only another awesome Valentine but also the How-To so you can create coffee mugs.
Beth colored in her adorable designs and made Valentine candy bar wrappers for you guys. Aren’t these so dang adorable and the fact that they are FREE to download brings me such joy!
Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
I have a whole printable library that you can go to and get TONS of fun things.
YAY for Free Valentine Printable Activities!