24 Valentine’s Day FREE Printables Activities
These 24 Free Valentine’s Day Printables Activities are great to print out and do as stand alone projects or printed together to make an adorable book of fun. I love when you set the PDF to print four to a page because it allows you to create a mini book of free Valentine activities that will fit easily into an envelope to mail. I can’t wait to share some fun ways to use these printables.
Ways to Use the Valentine’s Day FREE Printables
There are so many ways to use these printable pages. Here are few of my favorites.
Use colored pencils and color the pages. Coloring has been proven to be a stress reducer and even lessen anxiety in many. I colored the page of the girl that looks the most like me with my Prism colored pencils. Isn’t she adorable? I love these pencils because they sharpen easily and never break.
Make a booklet to send to someone in the mail. If you print the PDF using the 4 to a page setting, it prints them out smaller. Cut the pages apart and staple together to make a book. Another adorable idea, right?
The last page has rows of hearts. Color them then cut into strips to wrap around cups. Isn’t this a really fun way to decorate a cup. I used my favorite kid markers from ooly for these.
You could actually color the hearts in rainbow colors and make rainbow decorations too!
Puzzles and games are super fun to put at place settings. This one would be great for Valentine’s Day breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a special snack.
If you are looking for valentine crafts for kids or adults or anyone who wants to make things, there is a great blog post here packed full of great ideas.
Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Cheers to Love, Valentine’s Day, Activities, Kids and Crafts!