Easy to Make Patriotic Best Craft Ideas
Here are some of the Easy to Make Patriotic Best Craft Ideas! Come the 4th of July, all things look best in red, white and blue –with stars and stripes. Create fabulous decor and DIY projects with these simple 4th of July crafts. Here are ideas that will keep kids busy making things, as well as some more difficult projects that are good for kids and also adults. For many of these, when they are done they double up as patriotic decor. These ideas are great for all summer long from Memorial Day crafting through Labor Day crafts too.
Team Creative Crafts for Patriotic Decor and Celebrations
For Team Creative Crafts Patriotic Edition, there are so many fabulous projects and craft ideas.
Patriotic Kid Craft Ideas
- Toilet Paper Tube Firecrackers and Rockets
- Tic Tac Toe Patriotic Style with Painted Rocks by Sunshine and Munchkins
- 3 Ingredient Sidewalk Chalk by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Easy to Paint Rocks for Kids for 4th of July
- Edible Flag by Cindy deRosier
- Handprint Flag by Kreative in Life
- Patriotic Checkers with Free Printable
- Polymer Clay Easy Flowers For Kids to Make
Patriotic Paper Crafts
- Super Cute Flag Card by Jenny’s Crayon Collection
- America the Beautiful Scrapbook Layout by Anita Scroggins
- Patriotic Party Favors by Creativities Galore
- Darling Patriotic Gift Wrap by Polka Dotted Bluejay
- Patriotic Flower Printable by Creatively Beth
- Goody Bags for the Fireworks
Patriotic DIY Wreath and Garland Ideas
- Bicycle Wreath by Laura’s Crafty Life
- Adorable Patriotic Wreath by We Can Make That
- Patriotic Door Hanger Wreath by Ginger Snap Crafts
- Blue Jean Garland by Creatively Beth
- Hand Painted Flag Sign by Angie at The Country Chic Cottage
- Hemp Cord Dream Catcher with Polymer Clay Flowers
Creative Patriotic Craft Ideas
- DIY Patriotic Candy Dishes by The Quiet Grove
- Patriotic Coasters by 5 Little Monsters
- Decoupage Patriotic Planter by Jane Clauss
- How to Crochet Patriotic Flowers by Smitha Katti
- Face Planter Pot by Debra Quartermain
- Felt Firecracker Placemats
- Paint Pouring Canvas by Ann Butler at Bella Crafts Publishing
- Felt Scrap Garland
- Patriotic Painted Drink Glasses
- Patriotic Sign from It Happens in a Blink
- Hand Painted Sign for the Porch
DIY Flag Decor Ideas
- Scrap Wood Flag by The Ruffled Daisy
- Pallet Flag by Our Craft Mom
- No Sew Flag Pillow
- Patriotic Painted Rocks by Creatively Beth
DIY Patriotic Apparel and Accessories
- Red White and Blue Earrings by A Sweet Berry Designs
- Tie Dyed Tees by Doodlecraft
- Iced Dyed T-Shirts for the 4th of July
- Polymer Clay Fireworks Pin
- Upcycled Denim Purse
Ten Reasons to Craft
I am going to say this again. Crafting is just a great idea. It is proven that crafting can be really good for mental and emotional health. Studies show that making and crafting can lower anxiety. Another benefit to crafting is that it creates connection. When we make things and give them to others, we spread kindness and love. Here are my top ten reasons to craft with kids, and I mean kids of all ages.
- Mental Health Benefits – Crafting puts me in a good mood.
- Self Expression – Crafting allows me to express myself.
- Education and Growth – I learn new skills by making things.
- Connection – Crafting connects me others through workshops, classes and gifting.
- Decor – Through making and crafting, I can totally customize every aspect of my decor.
- Gift Giving – Gifts is totally my love language. I love to make handmade gifts.
- Offline Time – Crafting keeps me off of my phone and social media. We all know this can be beneficial.
- Income – Because I craft and sell items that I make, I have an additional income source.
- Fun – I like to have fun and to me, making things is fun.
- Socializing – Attending events where crafting is a part gets me out and around others with like minds.
Cheers and Love,