Grab these free pirate printable activities and tags to use for your next party or in the classroom!
Free printables are a great way to create fun activities for kids to do alone or with others. This collection is all pirate themed so ahoy mateys, get ready for some yo ho ho fun.
Pirate Party Printable Pack
This packet of fun includes so much goodness and the best part is that it is FREE to download and use. Grab the link to download all of the pages below.
These two fun games are in the Pirate Party Pack! Mazes and Word Search Puzzles are always fun. Pair these two pages (rolled up in a bottle of course) with a fun pen or pencil for a great PIRATE goody bag idea.
What would you do on a pirate island? This fun free pirate word search puzzle has lots of words to stimulate imagination and fun story telling.
Oh yeah, and the tags! There are two sets in the collection, one with words and one with blank tags that you can fill in with anything you want!
Creative Writing Pirate Printable
Grab the pirate printable for creative writing and let those kids use their imaginations to come up with stories galore. Prep with a conversation about all the possible things that might be in a chest that has been locked up for a super long time! Grab the Creative Writing Pirate Printable.
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Pirate Crafts and Fun Ideas
If you are looking for MORE pirate fun, here are some great ideas.
Make GOLD coins from cardboard with a handy dandy glue gun and paint! – There is a FREE pirate printable in this post that shares ideas for coin decorations.
Create a compass using lids from mason jars! – There is a FREE pirate printable in this post with the compass art.
Create some CROC cookies with this halfway homemade recipe. – Use the tag in the printable provided in this post with these darling cookies!
Sharing is Caring!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
I would really love to hear what you think about these free pirate printables! If you try it out, I would sure like to see it! Share on Instagram, Facebook, or leave a comment/photo on the project pin on Pinterest! #LauraKellyDesigns
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, it is no extra cost to you but supports me and my small business.