Last Minute Halloween Ideas
It is always fun to create handmade and homemade goodies for the holidays. If you are running late, here are a bunch of really fabulous Last Minute Halloween Ideas. I am teaming up with a whole bunch of my favorite bloggers to share tons of inspiration and ideas that are good for Halloween crafts, Halloween decor, kid craft ideas for Halloween and treats. Let’s get started!
Six Halloween Crafts By Laura Kelly
I am excited to share six Halloween crafts that I created for you. They are all simple, fun and great to do with kids or beginning crafters. If you try them, be sure to tag me on social media and let me know. I can be found just about everywhere at @laurakellydesigns !
Paint Chip Halloween Pumpkins and Jack-O-Lanterns – These Paint Chip Halloween Pumpkins and Jack-O-Lanterns are so dang cute and simple to make. I think these are perfect for Halloween classroom party craft because they can be done quickly with very little mess
Black Cat Gingerbread Cookies These black cat gingerbread cookies are made from a box of cake mix. They are adorable and perfect for a classroom Halloween party cookie.
You’ve Been Boo’d Tags and Gift Ideas – These tags are free to download here on the blog. They are great tags for putting with non-candy Trick-Or-Treat goodies or bags of gifties to boo the neighbors.
Pom-Pom Bats – Making these pom-pom bats is fast and fun with the tool that I share in the blog post with all of the deets.
Halloween Clay Pins – Using Sculpey Bake Shop, you can make tons of fun Halloween pins. Find out how!
Hello Pumpkin Gift Tags and String Art – The tags are free to download and the post shares ways to use them!
Of course there are bazillions of Halloween ideas all over this blog. Just search and see what else you might find that you want to try making, baking and creating.
Team Creative Crafts Halloween Projects
Here are the sixteen crafts from Team Creative Crafts Last Minute Halloween Ideas. I pretty much love them all. The collaborative efforts of so many creative bloggers working together is simply fabulous!
- Paint Chip Jack-O-Lanterns by Laura of Me and My Inklings
- Meow-lloween Shirt by Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pumpkin Halloween Sign by Laura of Laura’s Crafty Life
- Halloween Bookmarks by Smitha of Smiling Colors
- Glow in the Dark Hoop Wreath by Kimberly of Crafting Cheerfully
- Halloween Printable Bingo Cards by Shani of Sunshine & Munchkins
- Halloween Reverse Canvases by Erica of 5 Little Monsters
- DIY Recycled Pumpkin Crayons by Justine of Little Dove
- Wine Cork Spider and Lace Hoop Web by Beth of Creatively Beth
- Clay Witch’s Cauldron Earrings by Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Trick or Treat Bag with Free Cut File by Liz of Liz on Call
- Mermaid Halloween Costume by Natalie of Doodle Craft
- Trick or Treat Sign by Kelsey of Poofy Cheeks
- Cute DIY Jack-O-Lantern by Ginger of Ginger Snap Crafts
- Ghost Earrings with Free SVG File by Teresa of Simply Made Fun
- Jack Skellington Cupcake Toppers by Elise of Polka Dotted Blue Jay
FOX NEWS Denver Halloween Craft Ideas
I was on FOX Denver’s morning news sharing a few last minute Halloween ideas! I love being on air with these super fun guys!
Check it out!
Here is the pattern for the pieces you might like to use in creating a felt garland!
If you want to do the neighborhood halloween scavenger hunt, you can download this printable.
MORE Halloween Ideas for Last Minute Projects and Halloween Classroom Parties
Check out all of the fun ideas from the four days of last year’s Halloween Creative Crafts edition.
- Spiderweb Candy by Me (Laura at Me and My INKlings)
- Halloween Candy Bowl by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Jack-O-Lantern Succulent Planter by She’s Crafty Crafty
- Teal Pumpkin Project Banner by Easy Felt Crafts
- Adorable Ghost Treat bag by Ann Butler
- Recycled Bottle Ghosts by Creatively Beth
- Halloween Door Decorations by Makeable Crafts
- Tonight We Fly Free SVG File by Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Halloween Sign by Five Little Monsters
- Pumpkin Halloween Banner by Me
- Cutest EVER Halloween Decoration by Makeable Crafts
- Monster Pumpkins by Creatively Beth
- Shrinky Dink Mangets from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Ribbon Ornaments by Spartist
- Candy Pockets by Creativities Galore
- Etched Glassware by Erin Reed Makes
- Halloween Gifts from Ginger Snap Crafts
- Royal Icing Cookies by Me
- No Sew Pumpkins by Debra Quartermain
- Dollar Store Halloween Gnomes by Michelle’s Party PlanIts
- Pumpkin Quote Board by Jenny’s Crayon Collection
- Mesh Wreath by Laura’s Crafty Life
- Paper Plate Cauldron by Cindy deRosier
- Witch Lantern by Creatively Beth
- Oly*Fun Trick or Treat Bag by Ann Butler
- How to Paint a Witch Step by Step by ME
- Wooden Pumpkin Door Hanger by A Sweet Berry Designs
- Haunted Drinks by Anita Scroggins
- Print and Color Banner by Creatively Beth
- Candy Corn Vase by Beth Eaton
- Rhinestone Blinged Treats by Bella Crafts
- Easy Halloween Decor by Makeable Crafts
- Halloween Tree by Doodlecraft
- Die Cut Treat Bags by Smiling Colors
Cheers to Making All the Things!