Spring Decor DIY Garden Craft Projects and Ideas
Wreaths, signs, knick knacks and garlands are just a few of the awesome things people use to decorate their home for the seasons. The holidays that happen during the seasons usually get a front and center stage to the decor both indoors and outdoors whether on shelves or front doors. It is so fun to be inspired by so many fabulous ideas being shared all in one place, especially ideas that are DIY and crafty. These spring decor DIY ideas are all ones that can easily be made to add to your existing decor. If you are an outdoor decorator, you will probably love the DIY Garden Craft Projects best.
DIY Garden Craft Project Ideas
It is super fun to make things for all over the home, office and classroom areas. If you have a garden like me, they you might love decorating in it too. It is almost like another room in the house. Before you go spend money at the garden center, take a look at all of these awesome ideas of things you can make – all in one place. Choose a couple and get started making your own DIY Garden Projects right away.
Here are some of my favorite garden craft ideas from around this blog. Hop around and check them out. These are some gorgeous Spring Decor DIY Ideas. There is something for everyone here from beginning makers and kids to seasoned artist and designers. I bet you can find something that inspires you!
- Planting a fairy garden in a wheelbarrow allows you to bring it in on chilly nights until summer hits.
- String Art carrots make gorgeous decorations.
- Planting in recycled tea boxes is wise.
- Sew some darling carrot pillow decorations for the patio.
Team Creative Crafts Spring Decor DIY Ideas
I teamed up with a group of my favorite bloggers to share with you a WHOLE bunch of great ideas.
I am super excited to inspire you to get started on your decorating this season. Be sure to follow some of these amazing creative designers because they are so dang talented.
- Laura from Me and My Inklings has created DIY Twine Flowers on a Wreath for Spring Décor
- Smitha from Smiling Colors is sharing a tutorial How to Draw and Color a Butterfly
- Shani from Sunshine and Munchkins has created Springtime Preschool Activity Pages
- Laura from Laura’s Crafty Life is sharing a set of Watercolor Inspired Garden Stickers
- Justine from Little Dove Blog has created the sweetest DIY Fairytale Signpost for the garden
- Erica from 5 Little Monsters is sharing a set of Flower Painted Rocks that are quick and easy
- Kelsey from Poofy Cheeks has created Floral Front Door Décor Welcome Sign for Spring
In addition to all of the already shared ideas that could be DIY Garden Craft Projects, here are even more fabulous ones.
- Beth from Creatively Beth is sharing How to Make Felt Succulents complete with patterns
- Lindsay from Artsy Fartsy Mama has created a You Grow Girl Planter with a Free SVG File
- Liz from Liz on Call is sharing a Home Sweet Home Door Hanger with Free Cut File
- Kimberly from Crafting Cheerfully is sharing an adorable DIY Fairy House Planter
- Ginger from Ginger Snap Crafts has created a Garden Ladder perfect for Flowers or Herbs
- Teresa from Simply Made Fun is sharing a Plant Mom Free SVG Cut File perfect on a tote
- Elise from Polka Dotted Blue Jay has created a Live Life in Full Bloom towel for the kitchen
- Heather from Homemade Heather is sharing how to make Easy Polymer Clay Plant Markers
- The fairy lantern is made from a recycled jar.
- The mini garden flag is a great kid craft idea.
- Polymer clay is awesome for making bug stakes to decorate potted plants.
- Fairy gardens are always a super creative way to add personality to the garden in the springtime.
These are all great for kids to do at home, at a party or in school with the class.
Reasons to Decorate Your Home and Garden
There are so many great reasons to decorate your home. The decor determines the mood and the feel for your family and all who enter. It is a form of expression. A home that is well decorated can lower anxiety and create a sense of ease and peace. Different rooms can have different vibes determined solely by the decor — from the colors to the furniture to the accent decor. Here are my top five reasons to decorate your home and invest in the process.
- A well decorated room creates a space for healthy living including the atmosphere as well as the functionality.
- Decorated spaces can promote well being, creativity, better rest, etc.
- It is fun.
- Home decor can change with the seasons, the holidays, and the times. It is a way to update style.
- There are no rules to home decorating. Your home is unique to you and your family.
Cheers to DIY Garden Craft Projects and Springtime Too!